Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ish by Peter H. Reynolds

Peter H. Reynolds’ Ish is the story of Ramon who loves to draw. Like many of us though, he lets the opinions of others discourage him.

This picture book for the youngest of art fans is illustrated by Reynolds in black and white with a touch of watercolor in the background of each picture. Reynolds text and illustrations work together to create a boy who comes alive before your eyes. You will root for this loveable character as he learns what making art is really about.


Return to main page.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...do you draw? If so, I would like to see them. If not...are you letting the opinions of others stop you??

Jessica said...

Thanks for your comment! I don't draw because I don't enjoy it. I prefer to paint because I like to play with the colors but so far I haven't liked anything I've created enough to keep. I also like taking pictures. I'll post some of my photos in a few weeks when I write about photography.

Anonymous said...

I Look forward to seeing some of your photos

Anonymous said...

I too am looking forward to seeing your pictures.