Friday, April 18, 2008

Recycled Art, Dada Style

Look! I made a piggy! I know my pig isn’t really “beautiful.” But I did create something new out of an empty soda bottle and some toilet paper rolls. I’m not going to give you directions to make your own recycled pig. The point of this activity is to use your imagination to create something beautiful (or not so beautiful) out of trash. I will show you some pictures of the process, though:
Now that you’ve been subjected to my attempt, check out this cool roadrunner made completely out of trash.

And have a great weekend!

Return to main page.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun project this one will be for Earth Day!!! Thanks for the idea.

PeterParis said...

What an imagination! Bravo!

Jessica said...

I hadn't even thought about Earth Day when I posted this but thanks for the reminder, Crafter5. It would be a good project for Earth Day.

Thanks, Peter. I tried...