Friday, July 4, 2008

Swim Stay!!

I am excited to announce that some people who are very close to me have started a business. The company, Liquid Lanai Concepts, LLC, is a small, family business which has put out a useful, well-constructed, inexpensive product.

This great product allows you to use your backyard pool for exercise. It's called the Swim Stay. This product is not meant for children but is a fantastic workout tool for adults with pools. Swimming is one of the best exercises you can do. It allows you to work your entire body and it doesn't strain your joints and bones the way running does... but you know all that.

Please check out their new website and, if you think the product will benefit you, purchase a Swim Stay of your own.

2 comments:

PeterParis said...

An excellent idea!! Unfortunately doesn't fit to my small bath tub!

Jessica said...

I know. I could have used that the whole time I was growing up but now I don't have a pool either. It works really well, though!