Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kevin Collier

We'll get back to the American Regionalists on Monday. Today I want to share a great website with you instead.

Kevin Collier, an author and illustrator of children's books, has begun a blog that teaches you how to draw. It's really fantastic. Every post is a video teaching you to draw something new. You can learn to draw a whale, a mouse, and several other animals and objects. I especially like the video about how to draw glass.

Also, check out the art from some of his books (here and here).

Return to main page.
_______________
My Current NaNoWriMo Word Count:

23038 / 50000 words. 46% done!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a pretty awesome site! And check out your word count - we are impressed here at my house!

Jessica said...

I thought you all would like Kevin's site. It's pretty great.

And thanks for the encouragement on the novel! It's getting there.

PeterParis said...

I will show this one to Paloma!