Monday, December 1, 2008

Final NaNoWriMo Update 2008

Now that NaNoWriMo has ended, I want to tell you how I fared in this year's National Novel Writing Month. As you know, I reached 50,000 words on November 25th. Today, I finished the month at 60,040 words! And THE END were the final two! This year was very successful, mainly because there was a great group of other writers in my area who were also working on NaNovels. We helped each other a lot this month with support and encouragement.

In case you're interested, below is a graph that shows my progress throughout NaNoWriMo 2008 in comparision to last year. Can't wait to add a third line next year!


And now, on to December. May it be filled with art projects.

Return to main page.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - Awesome acomplishment!! I like the chart and will look forward to seeing next years comparison - wait a minute is it too soon to think about writing another novel?

Jessica said...

It's definitely NOT too soon to think about writing another novel! New characters are already swimming in my mind, or rather, flying!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, neat idea. I'm gonna go make and post my own graph. :P